-

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Create & Share | Features Too!


Don't forget to grab my Button HERE
Come by every Wednesday to share your "Creative Side" You can link up anything crafty, recipes, room decor, party ideas, gift ideas, kid crafts, science projects, game ideas, ect. You get the idea.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
... You can also find me in these places ...
Instagram (username @tarajo4)
I'd love it if you stopped by to say hi or follow!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Every week I feature 6 Great Link Ups that I find amazing. 
If you see yours below, go grab a featured button HERE.
| Here are 6 of my favorite links from last week |
Click on photo to read more about these projects
    
    
PLEASE DO NOT LINK UP ITEMS YOU HAVE FOR SALE.
THIS IS A CRAFT PARTY ONLY! THANK YOU!

17 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring our Mod Podge Owl Tray Tara! You throw a great party and we love linking up each week! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that Raisin costume is incredible! Thank you for featuring my pin cushion... I've already linked back up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ballerina slippers are so cute and I like it. Thanks for the share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, Tara. Enjoy the rest of your week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halloween is right around the corner, great link ups this time of year. Have a wonderful Wednesday!
    alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first time visiting and linking up. What a wonderful blog! I am so excited to follow you. Thank you for hosting! ~ Susan www.solesearchingmamma.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! I love that scrap fabric wreath! I need to make one for each holiday! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the party and a good morning to you! I mad a bit of a departure from cooking, sewing and crafting to repair one of our rental property's toilets. I thought this might be helpful info for other ladies. I've linked up a tutorial on Glamorous Toilet Repair (#94) with step by step instructions. I hope it's helpful and a little fun!
    Rebekah - www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the party, Tara! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tara, thanks for hosting! We would love if you could stop by Inspiration Cafe's Grand Opening when you get a chance! Have a great day.
    Sherry
    http://www.inspirationcafeic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Tara,
    Thanks for hosting. I'm new to your parties!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for hosting again. It's such a blessing to get inspired here each week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting another great party.
    The Busy Bee's.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting again such fun party!
    Have a wonderful week!

    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(