-

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Create and Share | Features Too

Don't forget to grab my Button HERE
Come by every Wednesday to share your "Creative Side" You can link up anything crafty, recipes, room decor, party ideas, gift ideas, kid crafts, science projects, game ideas, ect. You get the idea.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
... You can also find me in these places ...
Instagram (username @tarajo4)
I'd love it if you stopped by to say hi or follow!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Every week I feature 6 Great Link Ups that I find amazing. 
If you see yours below, go grab a featured button HERE.
| Here are 6 of my favorite links from last week |
Click on photo to read more about these projects
    
    


6 comments:

  1. Thanks Tara - have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Have a great day! :)

    Check out my latest recipe, review & giveaway @ Baking Blissful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you liked my mixer decals, Tara! Thanks for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting another great party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for featuring my Petal Pocket Pillow, Tara. Hope you are having a great week and thanks for hosting each and every week...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing my sweater pillow as one of your favorites! I am honored to pieces....!!!
    {blushing...}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(