-

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Create and Share | Features too!

Don't forget to grab my Button HERE
Come by every Wednesday to share your "Creative Side" You can link up anything crafty, recipes, room decor, party ideas, gift ideas, kid crafts, science projects, game ideas, ect. You get the idea.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
... You can also find me in these places ...
Instagram (username @tarajo4)
I'd love it if you stopped by to say hi or follow!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Every week I feature 6 Great Link Ups that I find amazing. 
If you see yours below, go grab a featured button HERE.
| Here are 6 of my favorite links from last week |
Click on photo to read more about these projects
        
Please link up your fabulous projects below. 
Remember to link to the post and not your home page. Thank you!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! Have a great Wednesday!

    Check out my latest recipe, review, and giveaway @ bakingblissful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those flower push pins so cute. Thanks for the fun party!

    marissa
    http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for hosting another party
    Wishing you a wonderful day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my yardstick stool! And thanks for hosting too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting! Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning! I finally took the plunge and started making my own Simple, Homemade butter (#107). It was pretty easy to do and tastes fantastic. Have a good morning and thanks for hosting the party again!
    Rebekah-www.potholesandpantyhose.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for including my graham cracker sandwiches among your favorites, and for hosting each week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little whale tote is adorable. I sent the link to my sister last week and she made for my niece over the weekend. And let me tell you, my little doesn't not want to share it - it's her bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for featuring my whale bag! : ) Always a pleasure to party here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting the linky party on yoru beautiful blog! I'm off to visit some of the participants ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for hosting! ~ Judy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for featuring mt little ladder!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(