-

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Avocado Aioli Recipe

Have you ever had Avocado Aioli?
It is so good! We had it for the first time at a local restaurant. It was served with our french fries. My son and I loved it. I told him I would try to make some.
So here is what we did to try to duplicate the restaurants aioli. ;)
...First, What you will need...
3 avocados
1/2 cup of mayo
1 tablespoon butter
5 tablespoons of roasted, minced garlic
4 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
Salt and Pepper to taste
Basil as a garnish if you like


Mash up your avocados, mix in the mayo. I used my hand mixer to get it good and mixed. Next you add in your lemon and lime juice. While doing this, melt your butter in the pan and roast your garlic. Once the garlic is turning brown, add it to the avocado mix. That's it. 


Enjoy it with many foods. We like it as a dipping sauce with fries. We even tried it in a quesadilla. It was marvelous!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious! Just found your blog and I love it already!

    Love,
    Evani

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(