-

Friday, April 20, 2012

Our visit to the Monterey Bay Aquarium

There is so much you can imagine when staring into an aquarium. It's dream like!! When we began our tour, I had no intention of taking a million photos, but go so inspired, I just kept shooting. I will be sharing some of those (many of my favorites) with you here today!

Let's get on to the beauty we found on our trip.
If you would like to see more of my photos, you can visit HERE!

One last pic that I love! Took this of my kids. Love the silhouette of them!
Have you been to the Monterey Bay Aquarium? Tell me more in comments below!

4 comments:

  1. We have never been but I am dying to go.. It is about an hour and a half drive for us, but it looks like it would be totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been but it's on my Bucket List! That place is amazing! Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots, the colors are breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! I love the one with the sea dragon (think that's what it's called, the seahorse like creature). Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. We appreciate every comment and try to reply via email to as many as we can. Have a fantastic day!

UPDATE...Sorry I had to update my comments to be approved. Spam is now getting through. :(